Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Student Shortfilms pt. 1

Hello again!

Well as some of you may know, I am a film school student, and I have had the opportunity to do 2 little shorts in these past months. The first one is called: "Wahnsinn in diesen Mauern" (Madness inside these walls). It's basically the story of a madman and how he overcomes his mental illness. This video was "Co-directed" by me, but my main task was DP (Direction of Photography, along-side my fellow student Edgar Velilla) and editing later-on (The first cut was edited by camera).



This short was the first experience for many members of the crew, but I think we pulled it off nicely. The short will be uploaded soon, there's still some tweaks to be done in the editing process and add original music by Ricardo Diaz (the dude in the weird jacket).

And today, we finished filming the 2nd project of which, yours truly, was the director. We're on the editing process right now so stay tuned for more updates.

-DIAF

No comments:

Post a Comment