Monday, March 2, 2009

Repo! in TJ


Hello!

This weekend I received the wonderful news that Repo! The Genetic Opera was going to be presented to my fellow TJ peeps. I've been fighting like crazy to get a TJ audience for this film and I hope we can get some more members in the TJ army. Now this is a video presentation, my main goal is still to get this film to be screened in theaters here. I would like to extend my congratulations to my fellow Repo! fan Jesús Brijandez, without whom this film wouldn't be presented. For those of you who want to go to this awesome show, here's the info:

First Show: March 10th, 7:00pm @ Casa de la 9 (Calle 9, entre Quintana Roo y Pio Pico)
Second Show: March 11th, 6:00pm @ Le Drugstore (Esq. calle 4ta y Revolucion, Zona Centro)

If you are or want to be a part of the Repo! TJ Army, YOU MUST ATTEND BOTH or at least one show. I know I'll be there, mainly at the first one.

So... Everybody, everybody - oh, yeah! - SSStand up! - don't be shy - People, people, people! - Get up! get up! - Everybody!... TESTIFY!!!(8)


I'll see you guys there...


-DIAF

2 comments:

  1. Apenas lei este post

    un poco tarde no?

    anyway, gracias por la mención.

    espero se cumpla la petición de tener Repo en cine por acá ;)

    un saludo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha
    mas vale tarde que nunca dude.
    thanks for the comment

    -DIAF

    ReplyDelete