Wednesday, March 18, 2009

DIAF Update!

'ello, 'ello! What's all this then?

Ugh, sorry for the absence... food poisoning is a bitch! That and school plus work! haha but I am back now! Here are the updates:

1) Finished the re-release trailer for BTH2 (post coming soon, maybe tomorrow)
2) Finished cutting the redux version of BTH2, now I'm doing the fx work... expect something cool.
3) Almost done with RRT3: L.A. RT.
4) The first cut for "Mala Civilizacion" is on it's way... I've done a very - very - RAW cut.
5) I will begin to edit Mûxìk's Private Show these following weeks (future post for more details).
6) I've finished doing my director's cut on "Voutre Cené", still waiting for the never-to-be-realized soundtrack by Ricardo Diaz.

That's all for now... expect more posts!


-DIAF

No comments:

Post a Comment