Tuesday, February 24, 2009

DIAF on blogspot!

Ok, so... How do you work this fucker?! hahaha.

First of all, hello, everyone! And welcome to this new addition to my media coverage.

I created this blog so more people can have access to it. That and that most of all my movie-making friends have one.

Second, for those of you who don't know me, my name is Diego I. Alvarez Flores (DIAF). I am a film-school student, aspiring film-maker and all around nice guy. I started doing short-films around the age of 16 and have continued to do so.

Here's my filmography:

DIAF's The Man Kills (2006) [writer/director/producer/photography/editing/composer]

Crónica (2006) [visual fx/editing)]

Lalo y Lola (2007)[visual fx/photography(uncredited)/editing]

Bury the Hatchet (2007)[co-writer/director/executive producer/editing/composer]

DIAF's The Tell-Tale Heart (2007) [writer/director/co-producer/photography/editing/composer]

Lapsus (2008)[2nd Unit director/editing/visual fx/photography (uncredited)/assistant director]

Oh, Mon Dieu! (2008) [Editing/Visual FX]

Bury the Hatchet 2: The Gathering (2008) [Writer/director/producer/editing/special fx/photography/composer]

Catalina (2008) [editing]

Mala Civilizacion (2009) [assistant director/executive producer/editing]

DIAF's Untitled Project (announced) [writer/director/producer/photography/editing/composer]

The Beach Party-Roadtrip Massacre (rumored)



Some of my merits/awards:

- Foxploration Movie Awards 2006 [Best Picture - 3rd Place - DIAF's The Man Kills]

-Corto Creativo UDC 2007 [Muestra Internacional - DIAF's The Man Kills]

- 2do Festival Internacional de Cortos en la Cd. de Chihuahua 2008 [Nominated for the Anthony Quinn award - Best Picture, Best Director, Achivement in Editing, Best Screenplay - DIAF's The Tell-Tale Heart]

- Corto Creativo UDC 2008 [Seleccion Oficial - DIAF's The Tell-Tale Heart]



You can view some of my short-films at:
www.youtube.com/diafdeux
www.youtube.com/diafdirector


So, have fun.
Check back often for more updates.

-DIAF

No comments:

Post a Comment